Growing up in the post 9/11 world has made me less inclined to travel, mostly because I do not want to support the security changes at the airport that have unjustly been made in wake of the ongoing hoax that is September 11 and the post 9/11 world. Besides that, traveling takes major resources, from vehicles and fuels, to places to stay to hauling luggage. Think of all the resources being wasted by people shuffling from point A to point B for no reason other than personal amusement on a daily basis. That's why I'd rather live in a world where it wasn't even a possibility.
- Luggage = 3+3+7+7+1+7+5 = 33
What do you know? The Gematria of "33" isn't unique to just luggage however, it is also extremely common when it comes to Hotel names.
- Hilton = 8+9+3+2+6+5 = 33
- Hampton =8+1+4+7+2+6+5 = 33
- Starbucks = 1+2+1+9+2+3+3+11+1 = 33
- Diamond = 4+9+1+4+6+5+4 = 33
Truth be told, you can't escape this tyranny because it is the tyranny of our owners.
- People = 7+5+6+7+3+5 = 33
- Person = 7+5+9+1+6+5 = 33
- Society = 1+6+3+9+5+2+7 = 33
Let us close was this thought. Think about how much money has been made by the Airlines in the post 9/11 era on "luggage".