What a joke! Like I've said, Michael Jordan is all "33", and so is the NBA which made him so.
- Michael = 4+9+3+8+1+5+3 = 33
- NBA Finals = 5+2+1+6+9+5+1+3+1 = 33
This record setting $33-million dollar contract was signed prior to Jordan's unexpected retirement of January 13, 1999.
- 1/13/1999 = 1+1+3+1+9+9+9 = 33
Notice that date of 1/13, it is much like the full names of Michael Jordan, and the much compared, Kobe Bryant.
- Michael = 13+9+3+8+1+5+12 = 51
- Jordan = 10+15+18+4+1+14 = 62
- Michael Jordan = 51+62 = 113
- Kobe = 11+15+2+5 = 33
- Bryant = 2+18+25+1+14+20 = 80
- Kobe Bryant = 33+80 113
Isn't it sick? The latest evolution is LeBron James, who signed a $42-million dollar contract in his return to Cleveland.
- Cleveland = 3+3+5+4+5+3+1+5+4 = 33
The name LeBron James, is much like the $42-million dollar contract. Let us examine.
- LeBron James = 2+5+2+9+6+5+1+1+4+5+1 = 42
- $42-million dollars
The name LeBron can also be decoded with the standard method, which gives much insight into why he is wearing the number six as of late.
- LeBron = 12+5+2+18+15+14 = 66
- James = 10+1+13+5+19 = 48
- LeBron James = 66+48 = 114
Notice that 114 is one greater than 113; is it the Gematria of evolution? As impressive as Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan are and were, LeBron James is another level physically, trumping the muscle mass and size of both Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant by considerable measure.
From Magic to Bird to Jack and Spike.
- Magic = 13+1+7+9+3 = 33
- Bird = 2+9+18+4 = 33
- Spike = 1+7+9+11+5 = 33
- Jack = 11311