|Notice the 'Gayda' at the top, between Dr. Oz and Dick Cheney | Cheney = 3+8+5+5+5+7 = 33|
If you're following the headlines today, you've seen the word 'gaydar', there is no doubt about it. The story is connected to Eric Cantor's recent resignation. Perhaps this is an insight into why he is resigning as House Leader, from the 113th Congress? It isn't one you're used to seeing, so it sticks out. Following the trend of hyphenating master numerology words, 'gaydar' fits the bill. Here is CNN's story on the subject
- Gaydar = 7+1+7+4+1+9 = 29
- 29 = 2+9 = 11
- 29 is the first number with '11' numerology after 11
The story about 'gaydar' involves former Montana Governor Brian Schweitzer's remarks he made about Eric Cantor and Dianne Feinstein. Look at the beautiful symmetry of the name numerology of these two politicians, aka minions of the elite.
- Eric = 5+9+9+3 = 26
- Cantor = 3+1+5+2+6+9 = 26
- Dianne = 4+9+1+14+14+5 = 47
- Feinstein = 6+5+9+5+1+2+5+9+5 = 47
If you want to spot the agents, just decode the name numerology. Would you believe that in the land of York, the two Senators, Schumer and Kirsten, both have "33"-name numerology.
- York = 7+6+9+11 = 33
- Schumer = 1+3+8+3+4+5+9 = 33
- Kirsten = 2+9+9+1+2+5+5 = 33
As for Brian Schweitzer, he also has some master name numerology going on. Let us examine.
- Brian = 2+9+9+1+5 = 26
- Schweitzer = 1+3+8+5+5+9+2+8+5+9 = 55
In related news, please read about Eric Cantor's recent resignation from House Leader here
. Also, please recognize that the word Gay is equal to 33, and the worde Homosexual is equal to 133. The words queer and happy also equate to 66.
- Gay = 7+1+25 = 33
- Homosexual = 8+15+13+15+19+5+24+21+1+12 = 133
- Queer = 17+21+5+5+18 = 66
- Happy = 8+1+16+16+25 = 66
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.