|Mr. 33, Clinton Dempsey, born March 9, 1983|
If you're watching the World Cup, you might have heard the name Clinton "Clint" Dempsey. Well, this man, the captain of the United State's Men's team, has some serious "33" numerology going on. Let us examine. As we do, ask yourself, was this man raised to play soccer from the cradle?
- Clinton Dempsey was born March 9, 1983. There is an astounding amount of "33" here.
- Clinton = 3+3+9+5+2+6+5 = 33
- Dempsey = 4+5+4+7+1+5+7 = 33
- March 9, 1983 = 3/3/1983 = 3+9+1+9+8+3 = 33
In the MLS, which is a "33" league,
established on December 17, 1993, by CEO Don Garber, who is still the CEO, Clinton Dempsey plays for a team with a suspicious name. He plays for the Seattle Sounders.
- 12/17/1993 = 1+2+1+7+1+9+9+3 = 33
- Don = 4+15+14 = 33
- Garber = 7+1+9+2+5+9 = 33
Because Dempsey plays for the Sounders, that makes him a "Sounder".
- Sounder = 1+6+3+5+4+5+9 = 33
The other star player on the Sounders is DeAndre Yedlin.
- DeAndre = 4+5+1+5+4+9+5 = 33
- Yedlin = 7+5+4+3+9+5 = 33
Keep in mind that Seattle is also the home of the Seahawks, and Starbucks. The Seahawks won the Super Bowl in 2014, the first Super Bowl played on February 2, the 33rd-day of the year.
- Seahawks = 1+5+1+8+1+5+11+1 = 33
- Starbucks = 1+2+1+9+2+3+3+11+1 = 33
The Seahawks star player, media magnet, is Richard Sherman, from the 33rd Parallel North, Compton, CA.
- Sherman = 1+8+5+9+4+1+5 = 33
One of the greatest players to ever plays for the Seahawks, who wore the number 96, was Cortez Kennedy, and his name is much like Clinton Dempsey.
- Cortez = 3+6+9+2+5+8 = 33
- Kennedy = 2+5+5+5+5+4+7 = 33
Seattle is located on the 47th Parallel North by the 122nd Parallel West.
As for the US men's team and World Cup, the first World Cup was played in 1930, hosted by Uruguay, and won by Uruguay.
- Uruguay = 3+9+3+7+3+1+7 = 33
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.