Tuesday, May 31, 2016

106 121 | The last time the Sonics and Warriors ever played, April 16, 2008


The last time the Seattle Sonics (now the Oklahoma City Thunder) and Golden State Warriors played, was the 106th day of the year, with the Warriors losing with 121 points.

Prophecy = 106
Revelation = 121
Warriors = 121

It was written.

Of course they played at the 'Oracle', having to do with future telling.




http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/200804160GSW.html

26 comments:

  1. wish this was posted earlier lol but great work nonetheless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The constant bickering back and forth about who got it right or wrong is annoying as fuck... I can't speak for anyone else, but for me, it seems counterproductive to what we're trying to accomplish here.

    Props to those that got it right, but don't let it swell your head up... Keep honing your skills so you can be even better next time.

    For those that got it wrong, oh well, it's not the end of the world... Just remember the mistakes from the past, so you can learn to correct and perfect your craft in the future.

    This isn't a pissing contest... Let's try to keep things in perspective folks. We're all searching for the truth at the end of the day, once everything's said and done... Aren't we?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder does the numbers have insight to what team Durant will play for next year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Big quote from him last night was that he was going to REFLECT on the season.

      OKC was coded 88 all year, so the reflect is the same, and he is 28, Seattle reflects at 82.

      He is staying put for one more year.

      Delete
    2. Durant = 78

      Washington = 78

      Durant = 468

      Wizards = 1584

      Kevin Durant = 139

      Miami Heat 193

      Durant = 78

      New York Knicks = 178

      Kevin Durant = 1189

      New York Knicks in 1068

      Some quick possibilities....

      But i don't follow the NBA so i don't know how likely any of those teams are....

      Delete
    3. He is going to sign a one year
      Deal wherever he goes, so the only real choice is Oklahoma City. After next season the tv deals and the player's agreement are going to allow frew agents to make almost twice as much.

      Then he and Westbrook are frew agents and the scuttlebutt is that they both plan on going to LA together.

      Delete
    4. This might help answer your question...

      Zachariah's Gematria decodes on all of the current NBA franchises:

      https://freetofindtruth.blogspot.com/2015/02/nba-teams-and-cities-numerologygematria.html

      _________________________________

      Name Gematria:

      Kevin = 61/25/34/43/52 (87, Bacon)

      Wayne = 68/23 (94, Bacon)

      Durant = 78/24 (104, Bacon)

      Kevin Durant = 139/49/58/67/76 (191, Bacon)

      Kevin Wayne Durant = 207/72/81/90/99 (285, Bacon)

      KD = 15/6 (67, Bacon)

      KWD = 38/11/20 (116, Bacon)

      Durantula = 112/31 (138, Bacon)

      _________________________________

      Birthdate Numerology:

      9/29/1988 = 9 + 2 + 9 + 1 + 9 + 8 + 8 = 46 (10 | 1)

      9/29/1988 = 9 + 29 + (1 + 9 + 8 + 8) = 64 (10 | 1)

      9/29/88 = 9 + 29 + 88 = 126 (9)

      9/29/1988 = 9 + 29 + 19 + 88 = 145 (10 | 1)

      1988 = 1 + 9 + 8 + 8 = 26 (8)

      1988 = 19 + 88 = 107 (8)

      9/29 = 9 + 2 + 9 = 20 (2)

      9/29 = 9 + 29 = 38 (11 | 2)

      _________________________________

      Listed Height:

      6 ft 9 in (2.06 m)

      Listed Weight:

      240 lb (109 kg)

      _________________________________

      High school:

      Montrose Christian School(Rockville, Maryland)

      Montrose = 119/38/47

      Christian = 101/47/56

      School = 72/27/36

      Montrose Christian = 220/85/103

      Montrose Christian School = 292/112/139

      Rockville = 107/44/53/62/71

      Maryland = 88/34

      Rockville, Maryland = 195/78/87/96/105

      ______

      Oak Hill Academy(Mouth of Wilson, Virginia)

      Oak = 27/9/18

      Hill = 41/23

      Academy = 52/25

      Oak Hill = 68/32/41

      Oak Hill Academy = 120/57/66 (thirty-three = 66)

      Mouth of Wilson = 190/64/73

      Virginia = 89/53/71

      Mouth of Wilson, Virginia = 279/117/126/135/144

      ______

      National Christian Academy(Fort Washington, Maryland)

      National = 86/32

      Christian = 101/47/56

      Academy = 52/25

      National Christian = 187/79/88

      National Christian Academy = 239/104/113

      Fort = 59/23

      Washington = 130/49/58

      Fort Washington = 189/72/81

      Maryland = 88/34

      Fort Washington, Maryland = 277/106/115

      _________________________________

      College:

      Texas (2006–2007)

      Texas = 69/15/24

      Longhorn = 103/49

      Longhorns = 122/50/59

      Texas Longhorn = 172/64/73

      Texas Longhorns = 191/65/83

      ________________________________

      NBA draft:

      2007 / Round: 1 / Pick: 2nd overall, Selected by the Seattle SuperSonics (Seattle, Washington)

      Seattle = 82/19/28 (twenty-eight = 156 = thirty-three)

      Washington = 130/49/58

      Seattle, Washington = 212/68/86

      Super = 79/25/34

      Sonics = 79/25/43

      SuperSonics = 158/50/77 (American meridan, 77th)

      Seattle Sonics = 161/44/71 (forty-four = 144 = seventy-one)

      SeattleSuperSonics = 240/69/105

      ______

      Salary (2015-2016 season):

      $20.16 Million

      _________________________________



      I did the Gematria on Durant, though I don't have the time to connect the parrellels... I hope this helps, feel free to add anything I may have missed.


      - PS

      It should also be noted, his favorite childhood player and team was Vince Carter on the Toronto Raptors...

      :)

      Delete
    5. One year extension --208, like his age

      Delete
  4. golden state has a 75% chance to win the series according to espn. Cavs have 25%. Of course lebron is 2-5 in finals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look for the Sharks to win the next 3 games..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why the sharks? You think they have the cup?

      Delete
    2. Hockey wise they are bigger and faster gematria and numerological they are connected to 42/51
      San Jose Sharks=42/51/60 penguins=51 Pittsburg =51.malkin had a big game vs Sharks in Reg season winning 5-1. Ballygobackwards 131 theory has pens in final which came true .71 17 numerology yesterday for game 1 consel energy=71 Bryan rust #17 malkin#71 ..it's merely a guess using hockey knowlege the numbers and the Vegas odds they put out.

      Delete
    3. I had 100 bucks on each runs and Malkin to score first goal and vaola got eeem

      Delete
    4. How many games u think they will win in?

      Delete
    5. I think it will end in 6.to me 15 and 51 stick out too much and then lebron also =42/51.since I bet on the series I had to make a decision and that was Sharks. If my perception is right then pens will lose game 1 and 5. And Sharks will win 3 in a row like gsw.and Vegas odds say the same but u know how Vegas goes..

      Delete
    6. I knew pens would win yesterday with all the 17s and 71s.

      Delete
    7. Game 1 has numerology of 51 game 5 has numerology of 15 and 51

      Delete
    8. Everyone Do your own research and post I can be missing something or a lot. Lol

      Delete
    9. The Bay Area will be a happy place in about a week and a half.

      Delete
  6. look into the new 30 for 30 "beliveland"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3B7AVnknHN4

    this is for sure coded - 30 for 30 / steph curry 30 on the 30th makes it to the finals...

    this all reminds me of the the revenge factor they pushed with giants vs pats... and they released giants schedules early on purpose winning the bowl... and as we know giants beat the pats twice... not sure cleveland is going to win. Essp b/c if GS wins 2 in a row then they will be the new greatest team in history - not the 96 bulls anymore *

    ReplyDelete
  7. giants were the dogs though werent they?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete