6/26/2016 = 6+26+20+16 = 68
Denver = 4+5+14+22+5+18 = 68
Here's what I see right away. What do you see?
- Broncos (Team he just won with)
- Colts (Team he played for before Broncos,"55 connection" last year between Broncos & Colts)
- Giants (Brother's team, Eli Manning)
- Texans (Hosting Super Bowl 51) (Where Osweiler went)
- Lions (Never been to a Super Bowl)
- Dolphins (Perfect season, Panthers came up short last year)
NFL = 14+6+20 = 32 (32 Teams)
America = 1+4+5+9+9+3+1 = 32 (America's Game) (7/4/1776)
This prediction also come exactly 32-weeks before the Super Bowl, February 5, 2017.
As for why he named 'six' teams, I have two thoughts on that.
First, 'six' has gematria of '16, like the year of the sea on.
Six = 1+9+6 = 16
Six = 19+9+24 = 52 (Prophecy) (Season starts 9/8... Prophet = 98; Eli Manning = 98) (Super Bowl is on February 5, or 5/2)
Second, the first Super Bowl was in the '66 season, tying in with the 'six' teams to cheer for. Six, sixty-six.... where did I just see that pattern in championships? Hint, 'LeBron'.
Fifty = 6+9+6+20+25 = 66
25 and 5-2 with an upcoming (February 5) 5/2 Super Bowl on his new home field? That isn't a coincidence. It seems clear why he was traded their now. I don't see him defeating Andrew Luck in the AFC South. Check the gematria on AFC South and Andrew Luck's birth numerology.