|The November 18, 2013 Edition, the 322nd Day of the Year|
Today, he is a CNN cover story, yet again. The caption today, is that Chris Christie hasn't enjoyed "the last 11 days". It seems curious they chose the number eleven, when the scandal broke twelve days ago, January 8, 2014. Then again, CNN has a history of using the number eleven, and multiples of eleven, in the titles of their articles. I have pointed this out about CNN in numerous blog posts, from record weather, to upcoming dates, to places to travel.
The scandals Governor Christie is being accused of involve using government funds fraudulently and for political purposes, including using funds to hurt the election possibilities of rival candidates. One of the scandals has earned the popular title, "Bridgegate". The media is reporting on these stories as them having the possibility of proving Chris Christie to be a legitimate candidate for President in 2016, or at the same time, sinking his political ship, all depending on how he handles the pressure. Personally, in Chris Christie, I see a lot of parallels to he and Barack Obama before Barack Obama became President of the United States.
In 2002, Chris Christie essentially came out of nowhere. He was appointed Attorney General of New Jersey by President George W. Bush, which is a post Christie held until 2008. In 2009, Christie declared his intent to run for Governor. Later that year, he would win the election and become New Jersey's 55th Governor; remember that 55 for later. His inauguration day would be January 19, 2010. Let us examine the numerology of this day.
- January 19, 2010
- January 19 = 1/19 = 119 = 1+1+9 = 11
- 2010 = 2+0+1+0 = 3
- Combined, we get 3 and 11, with a coded 11 and 9
What many U.S. citizens might not be aware of, is that going back to Ronald Reagan, every President has had a substantial number of 33s in their life, almost making it seem as though 33 is a qualifier for the office. Fortunately for Chris Christie, he has a significant number of 33s in his life. Before we get into those, let us look at the Presidents ranging from Obama to Reagan.
President Barack Hussein Obama
- His middle name doesn't reveal 33, but it has something equally as important
- Hussein = 8311595
- USA = 311
- 3x11 = 33
- Barack Obama moved to Hawaii in 1971. 33 years later, he would give the Democratic Keynote Address and become a Senator of Illinois.
- Hawaii = 8+1+5+1+9+9 = 33
- Illinois = 93395691
- George W. Bush has a birthday of July 6, 1946
- 7+6+1+9+4+6 = 33
- George W. Bush graduated from Yale and Skull and Bones in 1968, 33 years before becoming the President of the United States
- George W. Bush was born in New Haven, Connecticut, the same town Yale and Skull and Bones resides in
- Connecticut = 36555329332
- New Haven = 555 81455
- Bill Clinton was born Bill Blythe Jr., to William Blythe
- William Blythe would drown in three feet of water on the side of the road May 17, 1946, three months before the future President would be born.
- 5+1+7+1+9+4+6 = 33
- Bill Blythe, before leaving for college, would change his name to Bill Clinton
- Clinton = 3+3+9+5+2+6+5 = 33
- Bill Clinton and George W. Bush are the same age, and were at Yale at the same time
- Papa Bush was born in Massachusetts, one of only three states to sum to 33
- Delaware = 4+5+3+1+5+1+9+5 = 33
- Massachusetts = 4+1+1+1+1+3+8+3+1+5+2+2+1 = 33
- Hawaii = 8+1+5+1+9+9 = 33
- Ronald Reagan was the 33rd Governor of California before becoming the President
As for Chris Christie, he has a birthday that also sums to 33, just like President George W. Bush, who appointed him to Attorney General of New Jersey. Chris Christie's birthday is September 6, 1962.
- 9+6+1+9+6+2 = 33
Aside from 33, another important number in Washington D.C. is 5 and 555. Just think of the Pentagon and Washington Monument, which stands 555 feet tall. Chris Christie was born in Newark, New Jersey. Let us breakdown the numerical code of this city and state to reveal all the 5s coded within.
- Newark = 555192
- New Jersey = 555 159157
- Let us also recall Christie is the 55th Governor of New Jersey