3,119 days after the 1993 attacks, the events of September 11, 2001 would occur. After the towers collapsed, the aftermath was named 'Ground Zero'. Prior to September 11, the only definition for Ground Zero was- the point on earth where a nuclear bomb detonates, above or below ground. And let us recall, the U.S. government had been testing nuclear bomb detonations below ground for several decades, just finishing their testing months before this event.
What I've always wondered since the destruction of the Twin Towers on September 11, is where the majority of the structures vanished to, and what force caused the buildings to be reduced to dust and molten steel. A nuclear blast has the capability, and would be a logical answer. What I wonder today is was the first "terrorist" attack a means to create a problem beneath the towers, that would allow for the planting of nuclear bombs beneath their foundations for a monumental false flag planned for September 11, 2001? This is my belief, for all the following reasons.
- 9-1-1 was made the national emergency dialing code in 1968
- WTC construction began in 1968
- George W. Bush graduated from Yale and Skull and Bones in 1968
- Bush became the President and 9/11 occurred 33 years later
- The WTC was first approved by the Port Authority on March 11, 1961
- The WTC was destroyed September 11, 2001
- Recall the number 3119 for the days between WTC terrorist attacks
- Do you see it? 3/11 and 9/11 within the same number
- The next terrorist attack in the world would occur on March 11, 2004, in Madrid Spain
- This was 911 days after the World Trade Center attacks
- The WTC collapses looked like demolitions
- No plane parts were found in New York, D.C. or Pennsylvania
- Lies are easy to see