Saturday, June 18, 2016

RFG Chosen One, making it about race, while rocking the compass and square






I want to help out this kid.  I feel bad for him and this video he has made.  He is obviously controlled by the gang.  And look at the comment from heeroyyuyel, a reminder about the reality of freemasonry, a lot of black men participating, against their own cause.  Let me remind you it was a black man in a big white truck who pulled up behind me at a gas station to try and recruit me to his lodge, just moments before I was pulled over by the police and given a ticket for doing nothing wrong.  And let me also remind you, it was a black man who arrested me in my front yard after being harassed by my neighbor who burglarized my house and then filed a restraining order against me.

The gang is real.