It is important to note that the Freemasons are also students of history and the world's religions, and incorporate these understandings into their practices. For example, in the religions of the world, the number thirty-three holds much significance, is is carefully coded into religious texts. The Freemasons, recognizing the importance of this number, have made their "highest degree" 33. Let us examine the numerology of the word Freemasonry.
- Free = 6+9+5+5 = 25 = 7
- Masonry = 4+1+1+6+5+9+7 = 33
- Notice the 69 and 55 in the word 'free'
- Notice 'masonry' is equal to 33
- Then ask, is the English language built on numbers?
- Personally, I think there is evidence to suggest it is true for some words.