President Stephen Grover Cleveland was born March 18, 1837; and would become the first and only person to be President for two separate terms; making him the twenty-second (1885-89) and twenty-fourth (1893-97) President. President Cleveland was also the winner of the popular vote in 1888, but lost to Benjamin Harrison due to the electoral college. President Cleveland was also only one of two Democratic Presidents during the Republican dominated era.
- Stephen = 1+2+5+7+8+5+5 = 33
- Grover = 7+9+6+4+5+9 = 40
- Cleveland = 3+3+5+4+5+3+1+5+4 = 33
- 3/18/1837 = 3+1+8+1+8+3+7 = 31 = 4
- The ranging degrees of Freemasonry are 31-33
- Mugwump = 4+3+7+5+3+4+7 = 33
- Now you know where these words come from! They're numbers!
President Cleveland is also one of four former New York Governor's to become President of the United States. Those men in his company are Martin Van Buren, Theodore Roosevelt and Franklin D. Roosevelt.
Stephen Cleveland is also further evidence of the conspiracy of 33, regarding qualifications for becoming the President of the United States. It seems that in someway, a person must be affiliate with the number thirty-three if they are to become the occupier of the highest office in the land.
The Cleveland family, likes the Kennedy family, originates from Suffolk, England, and Massachusetts.
- Suffolk = 1366632
- Massachusetts = 4111138315221 = 33
- Kennedy = 2555547 = 33
- Clinton = 3395265 = 33